For the Maxi/Mini Micro
1. Before you allow your child to use the Maxi/Mini Micro, ensure that the steering rod is fully engaged and that all the screws are tight. Also ensure that the wheels have been correctly secured and that they show no signs of wear. Adult assembly is required or proper assembly must be checked by an adult before use.
2. Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Ensure that your child always wears a helmet, and wrist, elbow and knee pads, as well as shoes with rubber soles.
3. Ensure that your child does not ride down any steep hills. The brake is not designed to decelerate from high downhill speeds.
4. The brake pad becomes hot when it is used. Make especially sure that your child does not keep the brake on for a long period of time. Explain to your child that direct skin contact may cause burns.
5. Do not allow your child to travel at speeds exceeding 5km/h.
6. Ensure that your child does not ride on roads, paths or vehicles with motor vehicle traffic.
7. Always observe traffic regulations and laws. The Maxi/Mini-Micro may not be used on public roads.
8. Only one child may ride on the Maxi/Mini-Micro at one time.
9. Never allow your child to ride the Maxi/Mini-Micro at dusk or at night.
10. The Maxi/Mini-Micro must not be used on wet, oily, sandy, dirty, icy or rough or uneven surfaces.
11. Never use the Maxi/Mini-Micro in wet conditions.
12. Your child should practice first to gain control of the vehicle. Ensure that your child does not attempt any experiments or risky manoeuvres with it. Riding style should always be adjusted to the personal skill of the rider.
13. Do not make any modifications to your scooters. If you do, the guarantee is expired.
14. Load capacity is up to 20kg body weight for the Mini Micro, respectively up to 50kg body weight for the Maxi Micro.
15. Suitable for children up to approx.110cm in height for the Mini Micro and approx.150cm in height for the Maxi Micro.
16. IMPORTANT: Undoing the axle screws several times will reduce the effect of the screw securing product. This means that the screws may come loose by themselves. You should therefore always use a conventional screw securing product.
1. Only use the Maxi/Mini-Micro with the steering rod fully engaged.
2. Like cycling, skateboarding and inline skating, riding the Maxi/Mini-Micro is not totally safe even in perfect conditions and can lead to accidents.
3. Always make sure that your child wears a safety-approved helmet to ride the scooter. Falling off the mini-respectively the Maxi-Micro without such safety precautions may cause serious or even fatal accidents. Warning: Protective equipment should be worn.
4. In wet conditions there is a major risk of slipping. Do not use the Maxi/Mini-Micro in these circumstances.
5. Riding at duck, at night or in poor visibility is very dangerous and increase the risk of accidents and injury.
6. Ensure that your child always wears safety equipment. In addition to the recommended safety equipment, your child should wear bright, reflective clothing.
7. Caution – the brake pad becomes hot when used.
8. Not for children with a body weight of more than 20kg/50kg.
9. Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts.
10. The toy shall be used with caution, to avoid falls or collisions causing injury to user and third parties.
11. Some metal parts may corrode after a certain time, especially when used near the sea or left outdoors to often in wet conditions.