A 24-months warranty covering defects in material and workmanship is provided for the micro® scooters starting from the date of purchase. During the warranty period it shall be at the discretion of the Micro Mobility Systems Ltd. to decide whether to repair or replace any products found to be subject to defects in material or workmanship.
This warranty shall not include damage caused by:
1. Improper usage (e.g. jumps), usage for purposes other than those intended, negligent handling or normal wear and tear.
2. External influences (e.g. impact against edges of curbs, rails, obstacles on road, etc.).
3. Improper attempts at repair or modifications.
4. Incorrect fitting of wheels, ball bearings, springs, boards and other hardware items.
5. Depending on the driving style, the driver’s weight and the nature of the travel surface, the rear wheel must be accordingly replaced from time to time.
6. Please use only original micro wheels and secure the axial screws with a screw securing agent.
1. Make sure you keep your till receipt in a safe place – it is your proof of purchase. A copy of the receipt has to be submitted with warranty claims.
2. Take a picture of the defect area and contact micro® scooters dealer (Importer label is under the deck).
3. Your micro® scooters dealer will inspect the product and then make a suggestion as regards to further action.
4. Provided that the warranty period is not expired and that the micro® scooters dealer has decided that the problem has been caused by a defect in material or workmanship, then will be either repaired or replaced with an identical or equivalent model.
For more information, you can email us at email@example.com or call +852 2526 0420 between 10:00 and 17:00 (Monday to Friday)