Helmet instruction manual for the safe use:
- For maximum protection, the helmet must be fitted properly and all retention straps must be correctly and securely fastened. Please try helmets in different sizes and choose the size, which feels secure and comfortable on the head.
- The helmet is designed for single impact protection and should never be used after and accident.
- Severe head or neck injury, including paralysis or death may occur to you despite using this helmet. No helmet can prevent all head injuries or any neck injuries that may occur while participating in skateboard sport, roller skating or pedal cycling.
- This helmet provides no protection to parts of the body that it does not cover directly.
- Never modify or remove any original parts of the helmet. Neve adapt the helmet for purpose of fitting accessories. Never re-paint the helmet as this may damage its structural integrity.
- That a helmet subjected to violent impact shall be discarded.
- Do not expose the helmet to extreme temperatures
- Barring a significant impact, the life span of a helmet will depend upon the length and frequency of its use. Like other safety devices, a helmet needs to be replaced over time. We recommend evaluating your helmet after three years of use.