- 12 至 18 個月+
- 2-5 歲
- 5-12 歲
- 青少年滑板車 8+
- 【星級版】 200mm 兩輪滑板車
- 【Kickboards】 三輪滑板車
Take all your belongings with you
The Micro Trailer is an addition to the Mini3in1, Mini2go and G-bike models. It can easily be mounted at the back with a special adapter to fit each product and removed if not needed.
The Trailer is ideal to take along favourite toys for a ride with your Micro. Explore the world with a teddy, take figurines for swapping with friends? All very easy now with the Micro Trailer.
What age is a Micro Balance Bike suitable for?
A: We would recommend a Micro balance bike for children aged between 2 and a half and 5 years. We would not recommend a balance bike for children under 1.
What is the difference between a balance bike and a normal bike?
A: A Micro balance bike has no pedals or stabilisers. In fact, it has no mechanical bits and bobs (chains etc) you would expect from a “normal” bike. This lack of mechanism makes it easy, safe and fun for younger children to use. It also makes it lightweight and easy to pick up (especially a Micro balance bike as it weight less than half than some other balance bikes).
Q: How much does a Micro Balance Bike Weigh?
A: The Micro balance bike weighs in at a lightweight 3.2kg thats just over 7lbs or a couple of bags of sugar.
Q: Is the Micro Balance bike adjustable?
A: Yes the Micro balance bike is adjustable. In two ways in fact. The handlebars adjust in height allowing for a growing child. They go from 51-53.5cm. The seat is also fully adjustable (and easy to do so) enabling you to set it at the right height for your child.
Q: Is a Micro Balance Bike right for my child?
A: Balance bikes are a fantastic way to teach young children balance and co-ordination skills. Mastering a balance bike, in our experience, often sees children make the transition to a “grown up” bike much quicker and easier. The frame of the Micro Balance Bike is made from lightweight aluminium, making it approximately half the weight of comparable models so it can be easily carried or put on the back of a pram.
Q: What else do I need to know about the Micro Balance Bike?
A: The wheels on the balance bike are puncture and mark free meaning the bike can be used indoor and out. The size of the wheels measure 20cm in diameter and are 3.5cm wide. The Balance Bike uses precision bearings and is made from aluminium.
Q: Will I have to buy replacement parts for my Micro Balance Bike?
A: Micro Balance Bikes are so well engineered and designed they are more robust and therefore last so much longer than a cheaper balance bikes. We stock replacement parts for our balance bikes which means if you did ever need to make a repair to your bike you could do so very easily. Rather than throw the balance bike away, having the ability to make a repair to your bike to prolong its use is much more beneficial.
For the G-bike
1. Before you allow your child to use the g-bike, ensure that the steering rod is fully engaged and that all the screws are tight. Also ensure that the wheels have been correctly secured and that they show no signs of wear.
2. Ensure that your child always wears a helmet, wrist, elbow and knee pads and shoes with rubber soles.
3. Ensure that your child does not ride down any steep hills.
4. Do not allow your child to travel at speeds exceeding 5kph.
5. Do not allow your child does not ride on roads, paths and other places with motor vehicle traffic.
6. Always Observe traffic regulations and laws. The g-bike may not used on the public roads.
7. Only one child may ride on the g-bike at any one time.
8. Never allow your child to ride the g-bike at dusk or during the night.
9. The g-bike must not be used on wet, oily, sandy, dirty, icy, rough or uneven surfaces.
10. Your child should practice to gain control of the vehicle. Ensure that your child does not attempt any experiments or risky manoeuvres with it. Riding style should always be adjusted to the personal skill of the rider.
11. Do not make any modifications to the g-bike. If you do, we can no longer guarantee that it is safe to use.
12. Load capacity up to 20kg body weight.
13. Suitable for children up to approx.110cm in height.
14. Important: Undoing the axle screws several times will reduce the effects of the screw securing product. This means that the screws may come loose by themselves. You should therefore always use a conventional screw securing product.
Check at regular intervals that all screws are tight and the condition of the wheels and replace them if necessary.
Clean the g-bike with a damp, soft cloth every time when you have finished using it.